Sweet Corn Zucchini Mushroom Bake
This was, according to dinner guests, “crack” – so delicious (probably because of all the butter and cheese…) and the sweet corn was definitely the star so don’t skip that! Another recipe from Pinch of Yum – yum!!!
– Melt 4tbsp of butter in a LARGE pan on medium high
— Diced onion (half of one)
— Sliced zucchini (2 large ones – although we ended up not being able to fit all of it so whatever works)
— Sliced mushrooms (again, didn’t get to fit all of them – probably because we had way more than 8oz?)
– Let them sauté for a bit, then add two ears of corn – fresh off the cob!
– Let them sauté for longer until they’re all mostly cooked (5-10 minutes)
– Take it off the heat for a few minutes, then add:
— 1tsp dried basil
— 1tsp dried oregano
— 1/2 tsp salt
— 12oz shredded cheese – we used mozzarella and jack
— 4 beaten eggs
– Pour all of it into a greased pan
– (They say to top the whole thing with more cheese, but we’d used all of it)
– Cover it with greased foil – which, come to think of it, I don’t think we did – and it turned out fine!
– Bake at 375*f for 20+ minutes until it’s brown on top
– Let stand for a bit before you serve!!
This looks really good 👍