Arugula with Roasted Butternut Squash and Prosciutto
How good does that sound? You can just taste it from the title, and it gets even better because there’s shaved manchego and walnuts on top. Well, I guess that’s really the whole recipe… But if you want the details:
I originally saw this on Epicurious.
– Chop butternut squash and toss with olive oil, grape seed oil (optional, but I think it helps with the heat), salt, and pepper
– Roast at 375*f for 30-40 minutes
– Toss arugula with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
– Cut up the prosciutto into pieces that can easily be eaten with the squash (since the combination on your fork is the best)
– Serve the arugula topped with the squash, the prosciutto, shaved manchego (they actually said ricotta salata, but I couldn’t find any), and chopped walnuts (which they say to toast , but raw was delicious, too)